Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.
Monday, May 24, 2004
As seen at SayUncle...
1. Which political party do you typically agree with?
2. Which political party do you typically vote for?
3. List the last five presidents that you voted for?
I haven’t voted for 5 (not that old) but:
1988 - Bush v 1.0
1992 – Browne
1996 – Browne
2000 - Bush v 2.0
4. Which party do you think is smarter about the economy?
Both are fiscally irresponsible, but the Republicans are usually more pro-business (exceptions include the poorly conceived steel tariff), and I am much more inclined to agree with the GOP's tax policies. So, I reluctantly say Republicans are.
5. Which party do you think is smarter about domestic affairs?
Libertarian (live, and let live... neither Dems nor Reps can with a straight face make this claim).
6. Do you think we should keep our troops in Iraq or pull them out?
Stay, and finish what needs to be finished.
7. Who, or what country, do you think is most responsible for 9/11?
bin Laden, and his lieutenants
8. Do you think we will find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
Sarin gas, mustard gas, etc. have already been found, so that would have to be a "yes, duh."
9. Yes or no, should the U.S. legalize marijuana?
Equivalent to cigarettes, yes.
10. Do you think the Republicans stole the last presidential election?
No. See the electoral college in your history book.
11. Do you think Bill Clinton should have been impeached because of what he did with Monica Lewinski?
Well, even though perjury is an impeachable offense, I would have to say no, only because it really wasn't worth the effort, and besides... did we really want a President Gore? I didn't think so.
12. Do you think Hillary Clinton would make a good president?
Not a chance.
13. Name a current Democrat who would make a great president:
I can't really come up with one.
14. Name a current Republican who would make a great president:
None since Reagan circa 1980.
15. Do you think that women should have the right to have an abortion?
16. What religion are you?
Christian, Seventh-Day Adventist
17. Have you read the Bible all the way through?
18. What’s your favorite book?
The Bible, followed by Johnson's History of the American People
19. Who is your favorite band?
20. Who do you think you'll vote for president in the next election?
George W. Bush, somewhat reluctantly.
21. What website did you see this on first?
.: posted by