home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, May 07, 2004

At long last... finals are over. Projects are completed. All that is left to do is the marching, and the handshaking.

We're leaving for the Volunteer state today. The rental car with Connecticut plates speeding down I-81 is probably me. I'll likely be exhausted. So bear with me as I come barreling through on my way to Knoxville.

Ironically, I have a lot to blog about today, but it's just going to have to wait.

UPDATE: [rant] If people in the office would leave me alone, maybe I could actually get started on this trip. [/rant]

ANOTHER UPDATE: Finally turned off the phone, and put the vacation alert on my email client. I'm sneaking off to the door now...

[poof]

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 9:05 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!