home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Sunday, July 11, 2004

Have any other bloggers out there ever experienced "blog fatigue"? For me, it's not the posting that drains me. It's the constant pessimism in the news, from both sides.

Blogging aside, I have lots of programming projects and some other hobbies (most recently playing the blues harp... more on that some other time). Plus, the family and I recently returned from a trip to eastern Michigan, and I haven't yet rediscovered that usual burst of energy that accompanies my return from vacation. So... as evidenced from today's date, and my last blog post, I haven't really been faithful to this site.

Anyway, that's where I've been the last two weeks. I think I will catch up on the news, catch a baseball game, maybe a movie with my wife after the child goes to sleep... life is good, despite what the news reports tell you. Get out and enjoy it.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 5:54 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!