home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, July 15, 2004

In reference to the earlier speculation that former Bears' coach Mike Ditka was going to run for Senate, apparently, he has reconsidered.

He acknowledged that the sometimes fiery temperament that prompted him to answer taunting fans with obscenities in the days when he coached the floundering New Orleans Saints might not be a perfect fit on Capitol Hill.

"I don't know how I would react on the Senate floor if I got in a confrontation with somebody I really didn't appreciate or maybe didn't appreciate me," Ditka said.


Too bad. I was getting used to the idea of Ditka yelling "f*** off" to Patrick Leahy. Heh.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 10:07 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!