home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Sunday, July 11, 2004

One of the most interesting things about fatherhood is all of the things that you watch your children do as they grow. These days, my 8-month old son is full of energy, to the point of absurdity it seems. For all of this, his attention span is quite the opposite.

So, it's 8 pm, bordering on bedtime. My wife and I sit in the living room with our son in his playpen, as he rages and yells, for no apparent reason. To me, it's quite amusing to be honest. He's winding down, toppling over, and rolling endlessly, and it's so adorable. When he cries, I make a face and he laughs, and cries at the same time. When he's older, and the sun is shining while rain falls from the sky, I will remind him when he was a baby, and he was similarly conflicted.

Indeed, I will cherish these times.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 7:17 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!