home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Things that make me wish I was not a Microsoft developer:

A couple weeks ago, Microsoft hired Jessica Simpson to entertain the geek hoards at its annual TechEd in San Diego. Sitting in the front row (don't ask) watching Jessica serenade a privileged ubergeek in a chair on stage (admonishing him with "Don't touch my butt!") I couldn't help but hearken back to the good old days and wonder if it's time to belly back up to the bar.

Note to self. Avoid future Tech Ed events.



Labels:

.: posted by Dave 4:03 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!