home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day to my Beloved Wife:

Two years ago was the first Valentine's Day I ever shared with my wonderful wife. We were in Kennesaw, GA, awaiting my new assignment in Connecticut, not knowing for sure when, if at all, the call would finally come to "seal the deal". Those days were stressful, and uncertain... but I wouldn't trade them for the world.

In a not-so-short period of time, things just started happening for us... marriage, our firstborn son, the purchase of a new home. Two years can just slip away unnoticed before you know it. I am proud of my wife, because she is who she is. She is a cup overflowing with love for her husband and child. She is dedicated to making our family the best it can be. She loves the Lord, and wants to be closer to Him each day. Her smile makes me happier than I can convey in words. Her laughter is a treasure for which I can never thank God enough. Indeed, she is the most beautiful woman in the world to me, inside and out.

So today, I just wanted to take a moment to thank her for everything she is to me, to thank God for allowing us to find each other, and to say to anyone who is reading this that I hope that you are as lucky as I am today, Valentine's Day, 2005.

I love you, Ami.

Your husband.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 12:59 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!