home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ami is on the operating table now, getting prepped. She is obviously ready to get the baby out of her. The baby's pulse is about 125-130, and Ami's BP is elevated, which is to be expected.

Mine's a bit on the high side, too, but I'm a bit high strung in the morning, I'm caffeinated, and I keep thinking about the stupid second deductible I just had to pay. Oh, and I'm about to become a father again, which adds up to more excitement than usual.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 6:00 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!