home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Labor and Delivery IT -

I was eavesdropping in the hallway and I noticed a lot of angst about the hospitals IT systems:

"They don't bother to talk to the user.(Then maybe someone from your department should have represented you in the requirements meetings.)"

"This new system is useless. (Have you considered paper records instead?)"

"What's your username and password? (The user promptly announces to the world her username and password. Now how is an IT group supposed to guard against that? Eh, but I digress.)"


I try to escape work by fathering a newborn, yet I still find my profession permeates my life. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a hospital IT system to log into. ;-)

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 1:08 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!