home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Monday, August 06, 2007

As you might notice below, I've had to begin moving our photos to Flickr from Splashblog. Apparently, Splashblog is discontinuing service as of Friday. That's a shame, really. I have over 1000 Splashblog photos and I have to find an alternative host for them. Fortunately, Flickr is a robust application, although it seems to be blocked behind Websense (thus, it is blocked at many large corporations).

Anyway, I will hopefully complete the migration soon. One more thing to do, I guess.

.: posted by Dave 6:41 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!