home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, August 03, 2007

Day 2 in the NICU:

My first thought - Dylan really is a beautiful baby. I wish I could just swoop him up and take him home right now.

His sats were a bit lower today so they upped the O2. His weight has dropped to 6 lb 9 oz, which is good since he needs to get a lot of fluid out of his body and that is a good indicator that he is doing so.

Most encouraging to me is that his respiration is down in the 50s. That's closer to where it should be. Right now, he's sleeping peacefully. I'm sure Ami is anxious to see him. He looks so much better than he did when he was born.

.: posted by Dave 5:50 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!