home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Sunday, August 05, 2007

I don't know why I'm posting all of this personal stuff to the Internet for all to see, other than that it seems strangely therapeutic.

Very few of my very few readers know my grandmother, and only slightly more will know my son. But I guess I'm trying to share what I'm dealing with this week and beyond as some way to tell myself that I'm normal, and this is normal, and, although it's hard, it's also how life is sometimes.

I just wish I could blogpost my family out of their respective miseries. If I could do that, I'd never leave the keyboard. The feeling of helplessness - that's what is so frustrating.

.: posted by Dave 1:07 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!