home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I talked to my Mom at length tonight about the funeral arrangements for Granny. All of this feels like a bad dream. I still feel as though she's just hiding or something, and that when I call home, she'll answer and ask me all kinds of questions about the boys.

But that isn't going to happen.

Mom told me that the last day that Granny was really cognizant, she was telling all of the nurses how worried she was about Dylan. That's just like her. She worried about others before herself. She once was bitten by the family cat, and had to go to the E.R. Ami and I were 100 miles from Knoxville at the time, headed back to Connecticut. We turned around after Mom called, and when we saw Granny, she was fretting in sorrow that she "went and got sick". She was genuinely concerned that she was an inconvenience.

Right now, I would give anything to be inconvenienced.

.: posted by Dave 11:37 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!