home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Monday, August 06, 2007

Improving:

Dylan was almost ready to be taken off the ventilator today, but his CO2 levels were too high, so the doctor ordered the nurses to keep him on it a bit longer. Tonight, if the blood work shows an improvement, the ventilator will be gone tomorrow. He's still not conscious, but clearly doesn't like the tube down his throat (not that I blame him).

As for my grandmother, I haven't heard yet. I'll try to find out tonight more. It's hard to juggle parental responsibilities and two loved ones in intensive care. But I'm praying that I can do it, and I'm praying that my family has the strength they need to carry on, no matter what happens.

.: posted by Dave 7:02 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!