home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Sunday, August 12, 2007

I've arrived in Knoxville and I'm at the funeral home seeing my Granny. She looks so much older. Her sickness must have ravaged her. I don't want to remember her this way, so I'm not looking at her very long.

Mom and I shared some thoughts about her and then we're going to go shopping for the baby. Babies are much needed diversions. I miss my babies, but they'll be there in Texas when I get home. I miss my Granny too. But when I walk out, she won't be doing much else.

I'm leaving now, Granny. Bye for now. I miss you.

.: posted by Dave 1:44 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!