home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tomorrow, I will be leaving for Tennessee for Granny's funeral. I'm not looking forward to it, but it is a necessary step for both me, and my family to deal with the grief. Today has been a little easier, but I lost control again when I read the obituary in the newspaper. I think it's finally sinking in that Granny has passed away.

There is some good news on the horizon. Dylan is coming home tomorrow. His jaundice has lowered significantly. He is breathing ambient air. He's out of the heated environment and into a typical sleeping area. We got to feed him tonight, and change him, and hold him. It was great.

Finally, my wife seems relieved. Finally, some normalcy will return to the household. Except that I won't be here when the baby is brought home. I will be closing a chapter of my life. And when I return, I will be opening a new one.

C'est la vie.

.: posted by Dave 12:33 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!