home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Well, admittedly, this isn't what I had in mind when liveblogging. My son has been diagnosed with persistent pulmonary hypertension. Apparently, he isn't breathing well if he's crying. His pulse ox drops into the 60s and he turns blue. I watched it happen and it was unnerving.

So, he's being admitted to the NICU. The problem is that the NICU is in Dallas - 120 miles or so from us. I will be driving there so stay with Dylan while Ami recovers. She will join us there after her recovery is complete. Hopefully, she will not be there long. Hopefully, we'll be on our way home by then.

Please keep my little one and my wife in your prayers.

.: posted by Dave 10:36 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!