home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Well, Dylan should be arriving in Dallas about now. When we saw him off, he looked like he was encapsulated in a scuba device. He was on a feeding tube and had a CPAP machine for his breathing. Irony, that. Since Daddy, too, uses a CPAP. The difference is that I don't need mine during my state of consciousness.

Respiratory issues can be scary, and this one is no different. It is wrought with uncertainty. We'll know more in the coming days.

I've decided to rest here tonight and drive to Dallas tomorrow. Then I will stay until he gets better, or drive back, depending on the circumstances.

I didn't think my wife, my son, and I would be sleeping in different venues on Dylan's birthday. But here we are, doing just that. Lord, may Dylan rest well tonight. May we all.

.: posted by Dave 4:18 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!