home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, November 29, 2007

I'm Just Sayin'...

Every sign points to a sure Tennessee loss in this week's SEC Championship Game. Statistics all favor the Bayou Bengals. So does sheer talent. You can argue about the intangibles such as motivation, injuries, etc. But of all the things I've seen this week, here's the one I have found most interesting.

Tennessee is 6-2-1 against the spread in its last 9 games and LSU is 1-7-1 against the spread in its last 9 games.

The spread - LSU by 7 1/2.

Again, I'm just sayin'.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 5:36 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!