home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Monday, December 24, 2007

Thinking about taxes early? Try comparing your present income situation to that under the Fair Tax. Here's a calculator to compare the Fair Tax vs. the current tax system.

Personally, I'm undecided on the Fair Tax, even though I tend to lean toward it, but I've read Boortz's book, and I like the idea of having a minimalist IRS. On the other hand, I'm not a big Huckabee fan, and he's a prominent supporter of the FairTax, so I guess there's room for me to move either way on the issue.

Labels: ,

.: posted by Dave 12:26 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!