home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, June 06, 2002

Atencion! Atencion!


You may notice the influx of postings today. Well, friends, yours truly will be on "assignment" in the coming days. My assignment: to witness the hedonism and wantonness that is the society of the Western Caribbean. I take this responsibility in stride. As your loyal author of opinions and factoids, I will bring to you documentation, writings, and assorted verbage regarding this interesting nook of the western world. In the interim, I leave behind my legacy of the past month. until the 17th of June, Irie!

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 1:35 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!