home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, July 12, 2003

Chalk one up for good customer service:


Ami and I were out today completing our baby registries at Babies 'R' Us and Target. We decided to eat at Target, since we were there, and they have a food court, of sorts. Well, to our dismay, Ami's chicken salad had something in it resembling a wounded bug. You can imagine how horrified she was. I was, needless to say, amused, and at the same time, disgusted. I tend to lean towards such dichotomies in my behavior. Anyway, she approached the sales clerk, and pointed out the "extra" protein in her salad. I will admit, I have grown to expect cynicism from the staff of such retail outlets, but these girls were very cordial, somewhat amused and disgusted (much like I was also), and willing to refund our money. So, consider this a ringing endorsement for the Manchester, CT Target. Thanks for good customer service, and you've earned a loyal customer.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 6:29 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!