home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, July 30, 2003

The Rocky Top Brigade:

Opinari is moving up in this world! Today, we announce our membership into the Rocky Top Brigade. The RTB is a collection of Tennessee bloggers who share an affinity for such things as Elvis, Jack Daniels, Alvin York, and, of course, the Vols. South Knox Bubba, my intellectual equal, yet my political antithesis, welcomes Opinari formally here. {sniffle} Now I find myself longing for home. {/sniffle}

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 10:43 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!