home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Due to working extra hours to compensate for the huge price increases at the gas pump, and due to the fact that my wife and I are about to make an extensive road trip to our native South, blogging will be light for the next week or so. However, I think I will stop at the Krystal joint that Glenn Reynolds mentioned on Instapundit. I just think Wi-Fi and Krystal are an odd, but welcome combination.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 5:53 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!