home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I'm So Excited!!!

I just have to share with you, the reader, this unbelievable business opportunity. This is easier than winning the lottery. In fact, I'm thinking of taking a much needed sabbatical after the proceeds of this are received.

This morning I received this email:

FROM: MR TREVOR DLAMINI
JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH-AFRICA.
E-MAIL: crownprince2@multiyork.co.za


Dear Sir

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL

Greetings,

This mail may come to you as a surprise but,l plead
with you to patiently read through it before making a
decision whether to assist me or not.

l wish to solicit for your assistance in the
transaction which l strongly believe will be of mutual
benefit to both of us.

My name is MR Trevor Dlamini, a branch manager of a leading
bank in South Africa.
l and two of my colleagues wish to seek your
assistance in the transfer of some huge sum of money
into a foreign bank account.

This money was deposited in a fixed deposit account in
the bank by an American national, six years ago.The
lenght of time for the maturity of the fixed deposit
was five years which expired towards the ending of
last year. lncidentally, Mr.Jeff Stevens, who was the
beneficiary died in the September 11th bombing of the
World Trade Centre in America, and he left nobody as
next-of-kin to claim this money.All efforts made to
trace any known relations of his proved abortive, and
no one has written our bank in this regard.

All modalities for the successful transfer of this
money into an offshore bank account have been put in
place and we are looking for a trust worthy foreign
partner into whose bank account this fund would be
remitted to and it is this regard that my colleagues
have mandated me to provide a partner who will assist
us. We have agreed to compensate you with 25% of the
total amount if you should accept to assit us.

lf you are interested in giving us the required
assistance,kindly reply this mail stating your
Telephone/Fax numbers for further action.
Because of the secrecy surrounding this transaction, l
suggest that you contact me only through e-mail ,
until futher notice.

l am looking forward to a fovourable reply from you
soon. Feel free to ask any question in this regard.

l remain,

Yours Faithfully,

MR TREVOR DLAMINI


Wow!

From the branch manager of a leading South African bank, no less! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am! My wife will be thrilled, too! I'm thinking that we might put this into an annuity, and use it to pay off taxes, and such, but I digress. Imagine, free money, just for allowing the use of my bank account!

Anyway, I replied to Mr. Dlamini:

Dear Mr. Dlamini,

Amazingly, I have been wishing for an easy second source of income lately. I was thinking of working a night job, but now, thanks to you, I won't have to! Thank you so much! You are a Godsend, do you know that?

I'm so excited, I am not even going to bother to ask which bank employs you as a branch manager. They must be reputable, and they should be proud to have you! In fact, why don't you reduce the amount you are going to pay me out of this financial windfall from 25% to 15%, and you keep the difference. You deserve it!

Enclosed with this email is a document containing my telephone number, bank account number, and... heck, I threw in my Social Security Number for good measure. I mean, what's a unique identifier between friends? We are friends now, right, Mr. Dlamini!?

Anyway, I will look forward to your phone call, and I await with much anticipation the deposit of cash that your fine banking institution is so eager to place in my custody. Again, sir, thanks for the opportunity!

Your new best friend,
Dave


I thought I would share this amazing correspondence with you, the reader, as I want you to know it IS possible to make money using the Internet!

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 11:57 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!