home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Boycott Away!

Alphapatriot posted an informed soliloquy on the virtues of the American boycott. I would have to agree that the pocketbook is a powerful tool, and closing it to certain markets tends to have an effect (ask the French today as their tourism industry struggles, and as their wine sales do the same). I, myself, have boycotted many things in the past; specifically, I will no longer buy CDs (as mentioned yesterday in this very blog).

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 6:03 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!