home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Tuesday, September 09, 2003

If the RIAA doesn't stop its vendetta against file-swappers, they will ultimately pay a huge price at the record store. It's already stopped me from buying CDs. Some others I know have done the same. Apparently, the RIAA does not understand its market, nor do they understand the value of a good PR machine. Of course, it doesn't seem to understand how to put out a good product these days either; it's not like I'm missing anything by boycotting CD purchases.

Note to the RIAA: let me buy ONE good song from fifteen artists for the same price as I would pay for FIFTEEN crappy songs from one artist, and put them on a disk, then I'll buy music (after the musical jihad stops, of course). Until then, sayanora.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 6:59 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!