home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, October 25, 2003



51 to 43.

Five overtimes.

Over four and one half hours.

The highest scoring Bama - Vol game in series history. If you missed it, you missed an exciting game. No Jim Bob Cooter sightings (sorry SKB). I think I was the only person in the entire New England area watching the Bama game, since the World Series was on at the time.

Speaking of which... thank GOD the baseball season is over. No spring/summer sport should last until nearly November. I love baseball, but enough is enough.

Note to Steinbrenner: get over it. Money can't buy heart, and enthusiasm, and the Marlins had more of it than the Pinstripes did. Give Torre credit for getting you this far.

Well, I'm going to go set my fantasy football lineups for tomorrow, and then get some sleep. It's been a long week, and another long one is just around the corner.

At least I get an extra hour of sleep tonight.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 11:31 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!