home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, October 24, 2003

After being away from the laptop all week, I just realized that Gregg Easterbrook's TMQ column is no longer on ESPN. Apparently, he offended Eisner, and pals, with some alleged anti-Semitic remarks. I don't know the details, although I see the Blogfather and others have been keeping up nicely with the saga.

All I want to know is... when is someone... anyone going to resurrect this brilliant column? TMQ was one of my favorite weekly reads, especially during football season. Why does PC sensitivity have to usurp good writing?

UPDATE: Charles Krauthammer defends Easterbrook in the Jewish World Review. I guess not everyone Jewish was offended by Easterbrook's remarks. Otherwise, I would imagine no one writing for JWR would come to his defense.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 11:39 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!