home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, October 31, 2003

Need Orange Paint for Home Office:

I'm a bit sad now that I found out that Home Depot no longer carries the Tennessee Vols "Big Orange" paint. I know they have machines that can match paint from photos, etc., but I really wanted some of the good ol' "Big Orange 101".

So... if anybody out there has a couple cans of the "Big Orange 101" stuff, let me know, and I will have it shipped up here to Connecticut. There really isn't enough orange here, you know. Oh, and if you happen to know the RGB values for the Volunteer orange (I believe the specific orange hue is known as "carotene"), post them here!

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 11:43 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!