home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, October 10, 2003

SayUncle reminded me today in one of his posts that some of us bloggers haven't been posting as much lately. Such is life when one decides to close on a new house. And then there's that little matter of finishing my midterms. And then the wife has a "bun" in the "oven", due to be completely baked in 4 weeks. Hmmm. Maybe I shouldn't feel guilty for not posting more. Heh. I often wonder how the Blogfather manages to have a life and still post so damned much.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 3:38 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!