home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, February 21, 2004

Weekend Rant II:

One more reason to go to the blogosphere for my news:

I hate pop-up ads. Hate.

I am sick and tired of logging onto ESPN.com and being solicited by Orbitz. I do not want whatever MSNBC is trying to sell me.

Thankfully, through RSS and blogs, I can get some insight, and some headlines, and, if I want to tolerate the pop-ups, I can click the link, and read more. Often, I do. The point is, I don't want to have to deal with an annoying ad just to get the headlines.

Stop popping up on me, advertisers! OK? As a rule of thumb, I don't buy products from 1) spammers, 2) phone solicitors, and 3) companies that litter my limited screen real estate with pop-up ads!

Sheesh.

End of Rant.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 5:50 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!