home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, March 10, 2004



$1.72 is the average price of gas in New England right now. In Connecticut, however, the average is $1.78 (although it seems much higher to me). I just saw my first $2.00 per gallon signs this week. I would expect that it will continue to climb.

This would be a good time to plea for the allowance of exploration into ANWR, so we can lose our dependence on anything OPEC-related. And while we're at it, can we get rid of gasoline additives that only increase the price, and do so for a negligible gain?

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 12:46 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!