home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, April 10, 2004

Blogging absenteeism:

This past week has been just way too busy. I, the wife, and the child, have all been under the weather in varying degrees. (Somehow, I think this has something to do with Daylight Savings Time... but, I digress). My taxes have been, well, time-consuming. This is my first experience with state income taxes, and I have two, not one, states in which to file. Last, but not least, I have been diligently working to complete my Masters of Science degree in Software Engineering. Graduation is in four weeks! Add the extra responsibilities to the normal ones, and you get... you guessed it, light blogging.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 1:37 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!