home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, April 17, 2004

The funniest thing just happened, and I have to blog about it. My son was peacefully watching a presentation in church about the Sabbath and religious liberty. In the presentation, President Bush was speaking to the Seventh-Day Adventist church. My son was attentive and content. Afterward, Hillary Clinton was given the same opportunity to speak. My son erupted into tears, crying as loudly as he ever does.

I guess we have determined his political leanings.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 9:57 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!