home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, April 02, 2004

The Knoxville newspaper today talks about the trend in fast food towards accepting credit and debit cards. The article ranges from business owners who see their bottom line increasing to financial guru Dame Ramsey sharing his displeasure at the idea.

Personally, I like it. Near my office, there are only two fast food places that accept plastic: Wendy's and DeAngelo's. For that reason, I patronize them both. My family lives in the Western Avenue/Oak Ridge Highway area. When I am in town, I frequent Long John Silver's and Wendy's for the convenience factor. For obvious reasons, I don't go to Central Park or Taco Bell. (My Connecticut bank charges $2.50 for an ATM withdrawal. Enough said.)

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 10:30 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!