home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Monday, June 21, 2004

In response to a Lileks' post, Brian at Resonance asks the opposite question:

"I ask my Republican friends: what would they rather see happen--Kerry elected and bin Laden caught, or Bush reelected and bin Laden still in the wind. If they're all honest, they would say they would rather see Bush reelected."

I am not a Republican, but I feel confident that I can answer this question without hesitation.

Elect Kerry, and catch bin Laden.

I think Lileks is trying to ask the following question - how many people hate Bush more than they hate bin Laden? The answer, if sites such as the Democratic Underground are to be believed, is several.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 3:52 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!