home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Sunday, June 20, 2004

Say Uncle is a proud papa, just in time for Father's Day. Congratulations to him...

Today is the first Father's Day for me, both as a father, and as a son. I can't describe how it feels to look into the eyes of my child, and know that he is... well, my child. My wife, ever the sentimentalist, got me a card from herself, and one from my son (who is only 7 1/2 months old, of course). But he did scribble on the envelope (with Mommy's help) something hieroglyphic, which I am told was the word "Daddy". I couldn't be more proud.

Today was not unlike most Sundays. We ate, we played, we cleaned, we spent time together as a family. But see... it's all of those things, father to son, husband to wife, that made this first Father's Day so special for me.



To my son: I love you. I will always love you, no matter what.

To my wife: Thank you for giving me the two best gifts anyone ever could; my son, and your unconditional love.

To God: Thank you. I can be no more poignant than to simply say... Thank you.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 7:21 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!