home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The FMA goes down 50-48. The two abstentions? Kerry and Edwards. Of course, this is illustrative of their tendency to embrace all sides of an issue (could this be "I was for the FMA, even though I would have voted against it, if I had been there to vote for it." How confusing.)

But I digress.

I'm glad to see this amendment issue go down to defeat, as 1) the government has other priorities, and 2) it should be left up to the states anyway.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 11:17 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!