home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, August 12, 2004

The guys at SP2Torrent.com have been asked to remove their BitTorrent service for Windows XP SP2. For the uninitiated, BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer filesharing technology widely used to distribute large, popular downloads as an alternative to the more traditional, centralized method of distribution. BitTorrent is a much more pleasant experience than using the stupid Microsoft webpage to get the service pack.

Even though I am a professional Microsoft developer, I am slowly becoming disenchanted with their business practices, and some of their shoddy software (read: Internet Explorer). So, I guess I will go here to get the service pack if I need it.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 11:15 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!