home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, August 19, 2004

I like Alan Keyes, but I don't like waffling and this certainly seems like waffling to me:

"I deeply resent the destruction of federalism represented by Hillary Clinton's willingness to go into a state she doesn't even live in and pretend to represent people there. So I certainly wouldn't imitate it."

I didn't like Hillary running for Senate in New York either. It just goes to show that in many ways, politicians are all alike.

MORE: Michelle Malkin on Keyes' changing position on slavery reparations. Can we just concede that Barack Obama is going to win this race, and put Keyes out to pasture before he looks more foolish than he already does?

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 9:41 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!