home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, September 09, 2004

Angst for a Vol fan expatriate:

I would be glad to pay for extensive coverage of the Volunteer football program. I already do, as I pay for satellite programming, and high speed data transmission to allow me to listen to VolCalls every Monday. The News-Sentinel has the most extensive written coverage available of the Volunteer football program. For that, I am more than willing to pay. But $39.95 annually? $4.95 monthly? I cannot capitulate to paying such a high stipend for information. After all is said and done, I hope KnoxNews will rethink this marketing strategy. In the interim, I will use other sources, like ESPN, CNNSI, and the Tennessean for Vol-related news.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 12:28 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!