home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, September 02, 2004

Bush's Speech:

I haven't blogged this week, mainly because I have felt somewhat apolitical. However, two things bear mentioning for me regarding Bush's speech tonight. First, his remark (I paraphrase) "Some people say I have a swagger. Where I come from, it's called walking" had me laughing aloud. Second, I just have to ask rhetorically, given the choice between the optimism of Dubya and the dreary views of Kerry, et. al., who should one choose? I think the choice is obvious.

Oh, and I noticed that the balloon operators knew how to do their job, unlike the DNC. That has to count for something. Heh.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 10:10 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!