home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Thursday, September 30, 2004

RTB Roundup:

Say Uncle:

Bush: Kerry is inconsistent.
Kerry: Bush guarded oil wells and I have a plan (one I can’t talk about, apparently).


I would say that sums it up.

Alphapatriot:

Number of answers in which Kerry made a gratuitous reference to Vietnam: 1 2 3 4 5

Yep.

Up For Anything:

I think JFK has taken a dangerous position in regards to NK. He says he'd start bilateral talks. Does that mean he'll "go it alone." What about the "alliances?" It also would appear we'd give in to NK's demands. I think it's a bad position for JFK.

I wondered about that myself.

The Blogfather
:

Both did a pretty good job of sticking to issues and there weren't too many cheap rhetorical tricks. I don't think it'll change a lot of minds. But I have a very consistent track record of getting this stuff wrong (I thought Carter beat Reagan. . . .) so take my opinions with a large grain of salt.

Lean Left
:

Bush failed to provide any kind of defense. He essentially just repeated the same talking points over and over again, regardless of the situation. His argument boiled down to "Lets keep doing the same stuff, even if its not working."

And Kerry says "Let's do something different, even though I don't know what that will be exactly." Which is exactly what I expected from both candidates.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 9:44 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!