home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Friday, October 01, 2004

BREAKING NEWS: A friend of mine just informed me that Mt. St. Helens erupted. She lives within clear view of the volcano. I don't see anything yet on the news. I'm working on getting some pictures as well.

UPDATE: FoxNews reports "Steam Eruption Visible at Mount St. Helens ".

UPDATE AGAIN: Most of what is coming from the volcano is steam, but it was enough of an eruption to stir her chickens. This is what my friend in Washington reports. No pictures available, but you can monitor the volcanic activity here.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 2:24 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!