home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Monday, October 25, 2004

Over on the Blogfather's daily, guest blogger Ann Althouse had this to say:

My 21-year-old son, Chris stopped by City Hall in Madison, WI to vote, and he had this to say:

"No one ever asked for my ID, and in fact, I asked two different people if they wanted to see my ID, and they said no. So, anyone who wanted to could go in and write down somebody else's name if they knew their address, and vote for them."


I don't care at this point who wins the election, as long as they win it fairly, and within the bounds of the law. God help us if this is how voting is being handled nationwide.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 7:28 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!