home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Saturday, October 02, 2004

Senator Tom Daschle may lose South Dakota, and this could explain why:

In 1991 Daschle told the Washington Post that the "first thing that comes to my mind in a vote is: Can it [the issue] pass the 30-second test, how successful will it be in applying it to a 30-second ad?" The cynicism and being on both sides of every issue is catching up to him.

I really hate this kind of politician. I want leadership that takes a stand on the side they believe is the right side, and I want them to tell me why. President Bush is great at the first, not so good at the second. But at least I can follow his actions, and know from them what his positions are. Kerry, Daschle, and many of the Clintonian Democrats, just don't know how to govern that way.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 9:09 PM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!