home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Here's wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving. What am I thankful for this year?

These things are the most important:

  • My beautiful wife, without whom I would be lost, and life would be insignificant.
  • My wonderful son, who brightens each and every day with his laughter and unconditional love.
  • The Lord Jesus Christ, who gives me strength each day, and has blessed me infinitely.
  • My family, and my in-laws... may God bless them more each day.
  • My friends, both far and near, who are in my prayers daily.
  • My house in the Connecticut suburbs.
  • My job, which challenges me, gratifies me, and helps me provide for my family.
  • Good Health. Especially these days.
  • The US of A, the best country in the world.


  • And these things are just icing on the cake:

    Satellite radio, NFL football, the Tennessee Vols, WiFi, blogs, shoe inserts, Russo's Pastry Shop (tiramisu!), downloadable music, the Sunday paper and its plethora of coupons, Southern cuisine, the Wall Street Journal, spanakopita from Fanueil Hall, beef jerky, spicy chili, antacid(!), e-books, discount retailers who sell online, eBay, Escher, Heinlein, lower taxes, freedom, liberty, a good cigar, and an even better glass of whiskey!

    Labels:

    .: posted by Dave 8:37 PM





    Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

    Contact me through Guru.com.




    Opinari Archives


    Recommended Reading


    Blogroll Me!












    Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

    This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!