home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Sunday, December 12, 2004

My son is obsessed with the household vacuum cleaner... to the point that he won't eat his lunch because he wants to look at it. Just now, my wife decided she had seen enough. She moved it from the dining room to the kitchen, and closed the door. My son, ever the dramatic one, began to wail in agony. Much laughter ensued. (It was hilarious... sue me. :-) ) Ahhh, the idiosyncracies of the infant. Ain't fatherhood a blast?

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 9:55 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!