home | archives

Opinari.net

Opinari - Latin term for Opinion. Opinari.net is just what it seems: a cornucopia of rants, raves and poignant soliloquy.


Sunday, December 12, 2004

There hasn't been much blogging activity in the Opinari compound lately, mainly because of preparing first for a work stoppage, then, after finding out there wouldn't be one, changing plans for the holidays to accommodate travel to see our families. (Note: It really sucks to not be able to start your holiday planning until 6 DEC. I don't recommend it.)

In the meantime, I've been doing a lot of nighttime reading, first the Romanov Prophecy (ironic given the attention that the region there has been getting lately), and now State of Fear, by Michael Crichton. (Here's an interview with ABC's John Stossel with Crichton that explains the premise of the book.) If I can keep my 13 month old son from walking off with my Palm handheld (which contains my e-books), I plan to finish it this week.

Labels:

.: posted by Dave 9:47 AM





Need ASP.NET, VB, VB.NET, or Access development?

Contact me through Guru.com.




Opinari Archives


Recommended Reading


Blogroll Me!












Proudly blogging on a Treo 650 using Vagablog 1.9.

This page powered by Blogger, and yours should be, too!